Monday, June 21, 2010

Mustaches

Almost as soon as we bought our plane tickets back in March, Bill said, "We're wearing mustaches." And I said, "Why not, right? I mean, how often do you go to the World Cup in South Africa? Might as well go with a mustache."

So I started growing my beard long in preparation for an extra-ridiculous 'stache. Bill didn't put in quite as much lead time, but he still managed to rise to the occasion. The results speak for themselves. We got a lot of compliments. The only issue was the shock and horror whenever we looked in the mirror--"Why do I look like a Village Person?" Pictured below are our freshly manicured faces prior to the USA-England game in Rustenberg.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. You know, there's an app for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilli you're funny! David you both have a good retro-y '70's thing going on there!

    ReplyDelete